One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A photographer.‘a legendary fashion photog’
- ‘And I have a feeling a lot of photogs and paparazzi in particular are going to start thinking twice before they invade the spaces of celebrities.’
- ‘Later on, photogs caught up with her again, and the blonde bombshell loudly declared, ‘I love New York!’’
- ‘The photog also claims that Kid Rock then picked up the camera, put it inside his vehicle and drove away with both bodyguards.’
- ‘A lot of photogs are buying the Canon 10D and Digital Rebel, assuming that it costs more, so they should get even better results right out of the camera.’
- ‘Other photogs and camera crews saw that and rushed down to get their own.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.