One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A photographer.‘a legendary fashion photog’
- ‘A lot of photogs are buying the Canon 10D and Digital Rebel, assuming that it costs more, so they should get even better results right out of the camera.’
- ‘Other photogs and camera crews saw that and rushed down to get their own.’
- ‘And I have a feeling a lot of photogs and paparazzi in particular are going to start thinking twice before they invade the spaces of celebrities.’
- ‘Later on, photogs caught up with her again, and the blonde bombshell loudly declared, ‘I love New York!’’
- ‘The photog also claims that Kid Rock then picked up the camera, put it inside his vehicle and drove away with both bodyguards.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.