One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting treatment for cancer involving the injection of a cytotoxic compound which is relatively inactive until activated by a laser beam after collecting in the tumour.‘patients are being treated with photodynamic therapy’
- ‘He also did original work in photodynamic therapy for bladder cancers.’
- ‘The efficacy of photodynamic treatment may be increased by adjuvant treatments.’
- ‘New treatments such as photodynamic therapy and macular surgery may limit the extent of visual loss and in a few cases even restore sight.’
- ‘Other options include endoscopic ablation with thermal or photodynamic therapy.’
- ‘It is suitable for a number of medical applications including photodynamic therapy for cancer treatments, ophthalmology, and dermatology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.