One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Photodegradation is the breakdown of pesticides by light, particularly sunlight.’
- ‘All operations were carried out on ice under a dim green safe light to prevent photodegradation, isomerization and structural changes of the pigments.’
- ‘However, the mechanism of porphyrin photodegradation can be complex and differs in solution and in biological media.’
- ‘Riboflavin photodegradation and photosensitizing effects are highly dependent on oxygen and ascorbate concentrations.’
- ‘Understanding the mechanisms by which photodegradation occurs may lead to more polymers that have environmental and medical applications.’
- ‘Three types of pesticide degradation are microbial, chemical, and photodegradation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.