One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All operations were carried out on ice under a dim green safe light to prevent photodegradation, isomerization and structural changes of the pigments.’
- ‘Three types of pesticide degradation are microbial, chemical, and photodegradation.’
- ‘Photodegradation is the breakdown of pesticides by light, particularly sunlight.’
- ‘Riboflavin photodegradation and photosensitizing effects are highly dependent on oxygen and ascorbate concentrations.’
- ‘However, the mechanism of porphyrin photodegradation can be complex and differs in solution and in biological media.’
- ‘Understanding the mechanisms by which photodegradation occurs may lead to more polymers that have environmental and medical applications.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.