One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The U.S. Open photobomber who interrupted Sunday night's prize-giving claims the House of Commons is his next target.’
- ‘Soon you'll be able to snap pictures of your fave spots without all those photobombers, or just regular people, getting in the way.’
- ‘Just a brief note to all TV networks: when placing your reporters around fans for filmed segments during sporting events - beware the photobomber.’
- ‘It's pretty clear that animals are by far the best photobombers out there.’
- ‘Users can finally strike back at photobombers out to wreck their party photos.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.