One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of the effects of light on living organisms.
- ‘The search for new compounds with potential photosensitization activity for biological systems is relevant to the science of photobiology.’
- ‘The results obtained, being important for photobiology from a fundamental point of view, may have relevance to the cancer biology and DNA communities.’
- ‘A variety of light sources have been used in the literature of photobiology.’
- ‘Mice, because of their size, cost and ease of handling, are used regularly for experiments in photobiology and immunology.’
- ‘These data demonstrate the usefulness of these assays for environmental photobiology and the potential for their use in studying the relative impacts of UVB versus UVA, including ozone depletion events.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.