One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In all these studies, phonological and morphological tasks were highly intercorrelated.’
- ‘These patients have severe phonological deficits in the assembled phonology pathway, and appear to read exclusively via semantics.’
- ‘The linguistic units comprise phonological units, semantic units, and symbolic units.’
- ‘The aim of the second study was to test the importance of phonological impairment in morphological awareness.’
- ‘This difficulty has been linked to weaknesses in phonological skills, particularly phonemic awareness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.