One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The aim of the second study was to test the importance of phonological impairment in morphological awareness.’
- ‘In all these studies, phonological and morphological tasks were highly intercorrelated.’
- ‘The linguistic units comprise phonological units, semantic units, and symbolic units.’
- ‘This difficulty has been linked to weaknesses in phonological skills, particularly phonemic awareness.’
- ‘These patients have severe phonological deficits in the assembled phonology pathway, and appear to read exclusively via semantics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.