One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The jury of Germany's phonographic award, the Deutscher Schallplattenpreis, recently honoured Suzuki's team for the 27th sequel of its recordings all of Bach's cantatas.’
- ‘Thus, with authorization from a Colonel Átila, whom he had to ask permission to leave town, Chico left Brazil in January and attended a large trade show for the phonographic industry held in Europe.’
- ‘A phonographic record attached to the probe contains images, natural sounds and music from Earth.’
- ‘Iap warned in a report presented at the seminar that the country's film-making industry and phonographic industry are declining rapidly and that his office is trying to reverse the trend by giving them aid and encouraging them to develop.’
- ‘In 1912 Bartók noted that he had given nearly 1000 phonographic cylinders to the Ethnographic Museum in Budapest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.