One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Internal goings on would not on their own constitute a mental life, for they would, phenomenologically, not look out to external space.’
- ‘In some sense, ordinary visual experience comes phenomenologically interpreted.’
- ‘Her sense of self is phenomenologically bound up with the humanity of the other.’
- ‘Various farmers and scientific gentlemen gradually recognized the existence of a phenomenologically new and problematic insect.’
- ‘With calculations that draw upon readily interpretable yet sophisticated models, he provides phenomenologically based guidance to his collaborators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.