One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The authors are clinical pharmacologists with long experience of caring for patients with, and collating information on, adverse drug reactions.’
- ‘Collaborations between marine chemists, molecular pharmacologists, and cell biologists have yielded an impressive library of potentially useful cancer, viral, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, cardiovascular, and CNS drugs.’
- ‘[We need] a pharmacologist to work as part of an animal modeling team that is focusing on the therapeutic area of pain.’
- ‘As pharmacologists, we want to understand how patterns of activity at receptor populations associate with mental phenomena.’
- ‘Chemists and pharmacologists can alter a drug to decrease its entry into the central nervous system and avoid sleepiness as with the newer antihistamines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.