One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We next analysed phagosomal pH in wild-type and Rab27a-deficient dendritic cells.’
- ‘Electrons are transferred from cytoplasmic NADPH to oxygen on the phagosomal side of the membrane, generating the so-called reactive oxygen species, e.g., superoxide, hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyl radical, and singlet oxygen.’
- ‘Failure of mycobacteria to survive in the absence of specific iron uptake system suggests the scarcity of this important nutrient in phagosomal environment 59.’
- ‘The lack of urease C allows phagosomal acidification and provides an ideal pH environment for listeriolysin.’
- ‘The pathogenesis of mycobacterial infection is associated with an ability to interfere with maturation of the phagosomal compartment after ingestion by macrophages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.