One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A petrol station.‘long queues had formed at the pump by 11 a.m., with many of the petrol bunks in the region closed or out of fuel’
- ‘If you have been to the petrol bunk on the Avinashi Road, you will see a live example of women empowerment.’
- ‘He worked in a factory in Hassan for six months and at a petrol bunk in Mysore.’
- ‘The business community is set to bear the brunt and petrol bunks in North Chennai are among the first to feel the pinch.’
- ‘Well-lit, posh and clean petroleum retail outlets have come up in a big way to replace the dull and faded petrol bunks.’
- ‘Gopal is a petrol bunk attendant at Chikkajala whose family of eight are all labourers.’
- ‘An agriculturist, who also runs a petrol bunk in his hometown, Badadal has nurtured this passion for 28 years.’
- ‘Prady had to fill fuel in his car and so we went looking for a petrol bunk.’
- ‘Have a look around you and you are sure to notice the metamorphosis that the grubby petrol bunk has gone through.’
- ‘Cricket fever touched a new high even at some petrol bunks, where everyone sported light blue T-shirts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.