One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The petrographical and geochemical data provide little evidence for the existence of a contemporaneous volcanic arc and the igneous material is interpreted instead to have been derived from a palaeovolcanic source.’
- ‘The provenance of turbidites from the predominantly Arenig-aged Manx Group has been constrained using petrographical and geochemical techniques.’
- ‘Geochemical and petrographical studies provide supporting evidence for multiple fluid flow events along the Moine Thrust Zone.’
- ‘The sandstone dykes and surrounding sediments were subject to petrographical analyses in order to gain a better understanding of their relationships.’
- ‘During the mid-1980s to early 1990s more research took place that involved detailed petrographical and geochemical studies on the syenites, alkaline, and peralkaline rocks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.