One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The formation of rocks, especially igneous and metamorphic rocks.
- ‘The petrogenesis of igneous rocks in the Albany-Fraser Province is not well constrained, although U-Pb zircon geochronology establishes that most granitic protoliths were not tectonically reworked Yilgarn Craton.’
- ‘The petrogenesis and tectonic setting of the supersuite, and cogenetic felsic volcanic rocks, has been discussed in some detail by Griffin et al..’
- ‘Petrogenesis Igneous petrogenesis is the process or set of processes by which igneous rocks are formed.’
- ‘Most arc magmas have also undergone complex fractionation and contamination paths, which make attempts to quantify their petrogenesis difficult.’
- ‘Some back-arc basalt samples from the East Scotia Sea have high alumina characteristics, suggesting the involvement of subduction-modified mantle sources in their petrogenesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.