One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Oils containing naphthene are less pesticidal and more likely to injure plants than paraffinic types.’
- ‘When soybeans are infected or otherwise stressed, the plants make three glyceollins with natural pesticidal properties.’
- ‘Biotech researchers were interested in lectins because of their pesticidal properties and the possibility of inserting genes from the compounds into food crops.’
- ‘Such cover crops also include companion plants and others which are known to have pesticidal properties such as, for example, mustard and oats which suppress nematodes.’
- ‘A single pesticidal product rarely gives the most effective and economical control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.