One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- technical term for flatfoot
- ‘Conditions that increase tension on the plantar fascia and may cause pain include pes planus, pes cavus, decreased subtalar joint mobility, and a tight Achilles tendon.’
- ‘I assessed muscle imbalances relating to contracted and fibrotic hamstrings, knee dysfunction as well as pes planus of the feet.’
- ‘Orthotic shoe inserts may be effective for pain relief in patients with pes planus, hyperpronation or a cavus foot.’
- ‘For individuals with pes planus, shoes with longitudinal arch support can help decrease the pain associated with long periods of standing.’
- ‘Individuals with pes planus (low arches or flat feet) or pes cavus (high arches) are at increased risk for developing plantar fasciitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.