One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- technical term for claw foot (sense 2)
- ‘Individuals with pes planus (low arches or flat feet) or pes cavus (high arches) are at increased risk for developing plantar fasciitis.’
- ‘However, individuals with pes cavus are also potentially at risk.’
- ‘If other members of the family have similar symptoms, pes cavus, or claw toes, the patient may have hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy.’
- ‘Conditions that increase tension on the plantar fascia and may cause pain include pes planus, pes cavus, and a tight Achilles tendon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.