One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For musicians, there is now a sense of relevance and pertinence to their voice that has been vacant for nearly thirty years.’
- ‘This message has particular pertinence for South Africa right now.’
- ‘This concern reflects the pertinence of these issues to student life.’
- ‘Yet, my belief remained firm and incontestable about the pertinence of the idiom ‘Honesty is the best policy’.’
- ‘They might have held some pertinence had the mood of the town been more powerfully evoked.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.