One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Easily persuaded; amenable.‘they need to identify the most persuadable voters’
easily persuaded, amenable, adaptable, accommodating, cooperative, malleable, pliable, compliant, flexible, acquiescent, tractable, pliant, yielding, biddable, complaisant, like putty in one's hands, impressionable, manageable, manipulable, influenceable, suggestible, susceptibleView synonyms
- ‘Paid media focused on the most persuadable voters.’
- ‘Again, these numbers do not reflect the cost of reaching a persuadable voter.’
- ‘You must discern the most important issue for persuadable voters in your district.’
- ‘Given that conclusion, you can certainly surmise that early voters are less persuadable than Election Day voters.’
- ‘Well, there are so many undecided or persuadable people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.