One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The strictest electoral laws in Europe were introduced on the back of false allegations of mass personation.’
- ‘The deep-background reason being offered for the rule change is to prevent personation.’
- ‘Voters are advised to bring some form of identification as checks are expected to be increased five-fold to prevent personation.’
- ‘A pay phone situated in the garden has long since lost its dialling tone, so if there's a case of personation he may have difficulty contacting the gardaí.’
- ‘Research will have to be carried out on it and we may have to have stricter criteria to wipe out personation at polling booths.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.