One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of medical care in which treatment is customized for an individual patient.‘the promise is that low-cost gene sequencing will lead to a new era of personalized medicine’
- ‘The minute something useful comes out of the whole personalized medicine field, most of the critics will shut up with great alacrity.’
- ‘The science behind this personalized medicine is called pharmacogenetics.’
- ‘Adherents of personalized medicine are attempting to create treatments tailored to individual genetic make-ups.’
- ‘What many people think is the future of medicine is personalized medicine, directed to our specific genomic characteristics.’
- ‘Researchers agree that this possibility is quite a ways down the road, but they are quick to point out that personalized medicine is worth the wait.’
- ‘Despite skepticism, recent advances have given proponents of personalized medicine reason to cheer.’
- ‘Yet, five years of incremental advances have brought personalized medicine back to respectability.’
- ‘The 2011 World Conference on Lung Cancer addressed the current state of personalized medicine in lung cancer.’
- ‘He's a leading thinker on the future of personalized medicine who will never head up a business based on commercial finance.’
- ‘Personalized medicine has an important role to play in drugs already on the market.’
- ‘We had a great vision of personalized medicine, and that vision was becoming a reality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.