One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A collection of personality traits which are thought to occur together consistently, especially as determined by a certain pattern of responses to a personality inventory.‘individuals in the study would commonly produce patterned responses which could be ascribed to particular personality types’‘the way she behaves during the grief process will depend very much on her personality type and previous life experiences’
- ‘Does a person have to be a certain personality type to be an effective leader?’
- ‘In order to recognize a particular personality type, the authors suggest taking note of specific linguistic cues.’
- ‘Yet, the fact is that very few people, including clergy, have the personality type or gifts to be bold leaders.’
- ‘They are generally prescribed according to our personality type or the prevailing state of mind during a particular illness.’
- ‘In this study, we focus on five characteristics: individual competitiveness, personality type, age, gender and major.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.