One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A deeply ingrained pattern of behaviour of a specified kind that deviates markedly from the norms of generally accepted behaviour, typically apparent by the time of adolescence, and causing long-term difficulties in personal relationships or in functioning in society.‘this personality disorder is characterized by a lack of guilt and an inability to form lasting relationships’
- ‘The former have an avoidant personality style, the latter an avoidant personality disorder.’
- ‘The long-term projection for people with paranoid personality disorder is bleak.’
- ‘It seems the defendant is suffering from a paranoid personality disorder.’
- ‘People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion.’
- ‘Antisocial personality disorder is best understood within the context of a broader category.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.