One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like other personalistic leaders, he has preferred loyalists over experienced, well-trained experts when making government appointments.’
- ‘Proto-industrializarion and the fragmentation of holdings which it promoted presented new occasions for personalistic ties between landlord and tenant.’
- ‘Variables that interact thus can be situational, personalistic, or a combination of situational and personalistic factors.’
- ‘A personalistic system of patron-client relationships is another key to the nation's political culture.’
- ‘Personal growth and relational issues provide the content of personalistic reflection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.