One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An executor or administrator of the estate of a deceased person.‘if the deceased person leaves any estate, the local authority will claim its expenses from the legal personal representative’
- ‘The heading of both actions is identical and the personal representatives are named in each one.’
- ‘Instead, the personal representatives of the deceased person were permitted to maintain an action in any case where, if he had not died, he himself might have sued.’
- ‘The right of pre-emption hereby granted is capable of assignment by the Grantee and is binding on the personal representatives and successors in title of the Grantor.’
- ‘I have therefore given permission for the claim to continue with the substitution of his personal representatives as claimants.’
- ‘Applications can be made by the personal representative of a deceased patient, and anyone who may have a claim arising out of the patient's death.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.