One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An executor or administrator of the estate of a deceased person.‘if the deceased person leaves any estate, the local authority will claim its expenses from the legal personal representative’
- ‘Instead, the personal representatives of the deceased person were permitted to maintain an action in any case where, if he had not died, he himself might have sued.’
- ‘I have therefore given permission for the claim to continue with the substitution of his personal representatives as claimants.’
- ‘The heading of both actions is identical and the personal representatives are named in each one.’
- ‘Applications can be made by the personal representative of a deceased patient, and anyone who may have a claim arising out of the patient's death.’
- ‘The right of pre-emption hereby granted is capable of assignment by the Grantee and is binding on the personal representatives and successors in title of the Grantor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.