A computer program functioning as an address book, organizer, diary, etc.
- ‘I tried the personal information manager first.’
- ‘To match it, the personal information manager has also been enhanced.’
- ‘It also includes a personal information manager (calendar, address book, etc.), e-mail, a web browser and other utilities.’
- ‘Not just the personal information manager, or PIM, but all its software works that way.’
- ‘From simple text files to full-blown personal information managers, there's bound to be one method that fits your way of working.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.