One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A computer program functioning as an address book, organizer, diary, etc.
- ‘Not just the personal information manager, or PIM, but all its software works that way.’
- ‘To match it, the personal information manager has also been enhanced.’
- ‘I tried the personal information manager first.’
- ‘It also includes a personal information manager (calendar, address book, etc.), e-mail, a web browser and other utilities.’
- ‘From simple text files to full-blown personal information managers, there's bound to be one method that fits your way of working.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.