One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now, more than ever, he wished he'd inquired more perseveringly over Phoebe's task.’
- ‘Moving to the cast, the film was inarguably his best film where he perseveringly proved his acting abilities minus his seducing styles.’
- ‘The elderly are not a separate species, but our neighbours who happen to be old and whom we are to love as ourselves, sacrificially and perseveringly.’
- ‘They could help to shape the future of our children in a positive direction and help them to pursue and achieve their goals perseveringly.’
- ‘Readers will thank Alexander for so perseveringly collecting their letters, diaries and memories.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.