One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Delusional guilt can also cause persecutory beliefs such as the feeling that others are critical of the individual.’
- ‘He had persecutory delusions as previously mentioned.’
- ‘However, in my attempts to understand I am not hampered by the persecutory activities of the state, religion or the mob.’
- ‘The paranoid type have prominent persecutory or grandiose delusions or hallucinations with similar content.’
- ‘He asks whether the persecutory figures are still there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.