One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He turned and left the guard, who watched him perplexedly.’
- ‘Cameron watched her perplexedly, feeling slightly queasy.’
- ‘I gazed down perplexedly at the top of her glossy, jet-black head.’
- ‘I stared perplexedly for a full minute before I rediscovered my wits and jumped in surprise.’
- ‘Both of them stopped their quarrel suddenly and looked at me perplexedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.