One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To my way of thinking, ‘crime’ is defined as the perpetration of harm upon an ‘innocent’ victim.’
- ‘Four youths were arrested on criminal charges, including third-degree assault, harassment and perpetration of a hate crime.’
- ‘Instead, the indictment charges him with having planned, ordered, instigated, or assisted in the perpetration of these crimes.’
- ‘Think about what manner of perpetrations could be taking place.’
- ‘Overall, 79% of males and 56% of females who reported victimization also reported perpetration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.