One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An enzyme that catalyses the oxidation of a particular substrate by hydrogen peroxide.
- ‘In this regard, it has been proposed that there is participation of a peroxidase in the formation of the peroxide.’
- ‘The color is produced through a double enzymatic reaction of glucose oxidase and peroxidase.’
- ‘They are detoxified by conversion to water via the enzyme peroxidase.’
- ‘The cells were fixed and the endogenous peroxidase was quenched as mentioned above.’
- ‘The peroxidase catalyzes transfer of electrons between peroxide and another compound.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.