One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is of course possible to organize the combinations and sequences of individual rows on a hierarchical rather than permutational basis.’
- ‘Here, the permutational integers are sentences, rather than rhymes.’
- ‘His methods here are based on wreath products and permutational products.’
- ‘An exact permutational test on the entire two-by-six matrix was performed using CHIPERM.’
- ‘The table was analyzed using an exact permutational test using the algorithm of ROFF and BENTZEN permuted randomly 1000 times.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.