One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His methods here are based on wreath products and permutational products.’
- ‘The table was analyzed using an exact permutational test using the algorithm of ROFF and BENTZEN permuted randomly 1000 times.’
- ‘An exact permutational test on the entire two-by-six matrix was performed using CHIPERM.’
- ‘Here, the permutational integers are sentences, rather than rhymes.’
- ‘It is of course possible to organize the combinations and sequences of individual rows on a hierarchical rather than permutational basis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.