One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Up to date advice should be sought regarding the advisability and permissibility of travelling into any of these countries.’
- ‘He permitted people to retain it, and since then there has been a consensus of opinion on its permissibility.’
- ‘However, the permissibility of blood donation and blood transfusion is determined by the following conditions.’
- ‘In her mind, then, the pledge's permissibility hinged on the social disruption or political tumult it might or might not cause.’
- ‘The outcome of the act - whether it is beneficial or detrimental for the child - is irrelevant for judging its permissibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.