One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘How can you demonstrate that permineralization does not involve replacement of cell-wall organic material?’
- ‘An empirical permineralization model was developed for the setting of a normal peat deposit overlain by a thick terrestrial shale deposited by a nearby river.’
- ‘If it turns out that the tissue has been preserved by permineralization, then this is further evidence that permineralization does not take long time periods.’
- ‘The bones are stained a dark red brown but otherwise display little permineralization, crushing, or distortion.’
- ‘Typically, permineralization has filled most or all of the cavities of the bone including, in many cases, the marrow cavity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.