One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The bones are stained a dark red brown but otherwise display little permineralization, crushing, or distortion.’
- ‘How can you demonstrate that permineralization does not involve replacement of cell-wall organic material?’
- ‘Typically, permineralization has filled most or all of the cavities of the bone including, in many cases, the marrow cavity.’
- ‘If it turns out that the tissue has been preserved by permineralization, then this is further evidence that permineralization does not take long time periods.’
- ‘An empirical permineralization model was developed for the setting of a normal peat deposit overlain by a thick terrestrial shale deposited by a nearby river.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.