One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's a funny, left-of-center film about envy in all its permeations and how it strains friendships.’
- ‘The carcinoid component was negative for both lymphatic and vascular permeations.’
- ‘More generally it connotes networks and their mode of functioning, the forms of their permeation and manipulation.’
- ‘Ion permeation is slow on a molecular timescale.’
- ‘According to the simplest scenario, the blocking process can be viewed as being completely independent from permeation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.