One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The property of allowing the passage of lines of magnetic flux.
- ‘Temperature is the predominant physical factor influencing the permeance of a barrier.’
- ‘Table 1 lets you compare the permeance of some of the vapor retarders used in buildings.’
- ‘Even though the partition coefficients were in the same order of magnitude, permeances varied by a factor of 3940.’
- ‘Maximum effects of temperature were calculated dividing the permeance measured at 55°C by the permeance at 10°C.’
- ‘The best way to accomplish this is by selecting below-slab moisture protection of extremely low permeance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.