One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Society's plan of care provides permanency and stability, while recognizing the individual needs of each child.’
- ‘And I've always been fascinated by the sheer permanency of sculpture.’
- ‘They have stability and permanency and support.’
- ‘Everybody believes that permanency and predictability in tax policy is the best way to do that.’
- ‘A garden without evergreens is a garden without a backbone; plants that keep their leaves add permanency, security and structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.