One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They have stability and permanency and support.’
- ‘A garden without evergreens is a garden without a backbone; plants that keep their leaves add permanency, security and structure.’
- ‘Everybody believes that permanency and predictability in tax policy is the best way to do that.’
- ‘And I've always been fascinated by the sheer permanency of sculpture.’
- ‘The Society's plan of care provides permanency and stability, while recognizing the individual needs of each child.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.