One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The purpose of all of this is to catch them in some misstatement, no matter how trivial, which can then be labeled as false or even perjurious.’
- ‘The benefits of the Witness Protection Programme cannot be perceived as encouragement to give perjurious evidence.’
- ‘That when push comes to shove, the bureau will take the perjurious word of her slimy psychotic husband.’
- ‘The credible testimony presented by defence witnesses establishes conclusively that prosecution witnesses lied, and that the prosecutor suborned the perjurious testimony.’
- ‘It that it allows us to seek out and discredit false and perjurious statements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.