One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a process or treatment) occurring or performed at or around the time of an operation.‘perioperative deaths’
- ‘Understanding the revenue process for a perioperative program can be overwhelming.’
- ‘Firstly, we look only at mortality in hospital, and results published from the database include all perioperative deaths.’
- ‘The very patients who have the most to gain in terms of added life years and quality face the highest perioperative risk of death.’
- ‘The text of this pattern describes the process of becoming a perioperative nurse.’
- ‘No patient had perioperative complications or ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.