One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a process or treatment) occurring or performed at or around the time of an operation.‘perioperative deaths’
- ‘Understanding the revenue process for a perioperative program can be overwhelming.’
- ‘Firstly, we look only at mortality in hospital, and results published from the database include all perioperative deaths.’
- ‘No patient had perioperative complications or ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.’
- ‘The text of this pattern describes the process of becoming a perioperative nurse.’
- ‘The very patients who have the most to gain in terms of added life years and quality face the highest perioperative risk of death.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.