One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Since they specialize in gums, only periodontists should perform the surgery.’
- ‘Often, it's a dentist or periodontist who is the first to identify a systemic health problem because of what they see in the patient's mouth.’
- ‘If you have gum disease, a periodontist may be able to help you, but it can involve surgery and expense.’
- ‘If your gums bleed easily, see your dentist or periodontist.’
- ‘The majority of the periodontists recommend calcium supplements and multivitamins to patients who are not getting adequate amounts in their diets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.