One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The chronological periodisation is defined by different thematic concerns as well as by the presence of different patrons and markets.’
- ‘As for accepting the words ‘twenty-first’ and ‘century,’ our inner historians should cry out for better periodization.’
- ‘What is clear is that the various ‘post ‘categories are not very useful in any attempt at periodization.’
- ‘These were accepted largely without question and we have lived with this periodisation for almost two hundred years.…’
- ‘Spring, summer, autumn, and winter are nature-made periodizations with which people have long understood changes in their environments and lives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.