One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have just completed a study of 71 perinatologists, 35 neonatal nurses, and 48 parents of extremely premature babies, seeking their views of our outcome table.’
- ‘Consultation with a perinatologist experienced in parenteral nutrition, as well as a gastroenterologist or inpatient parenteral nutrition service, may be prudent.’
- ‘On the first postoperative day, the sonographer and the perinatologist evaluate the status of the fetuses by ultrasound.’
- ‘When necessary, collaborative care with an obstetrician or perinatologist is advisable.’
- ‘Pregnant women who have been inadvertently vaccinated should be referred to a perinatologist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.