One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Exploration of the right ear suggested a fistula in the anterior annulus of the oval window, with perilymphatic fluid leak visible on Valsalva at middle ear exploration.’
- ‘These hair cells are mounted on supporting cells, and eventually anchored in a basilar membrane on the side of the lagena opposite the perilymphatic duct.’
- ‘By virtue of their perilymphatic distribution, sarcoid granulomas are concentrated around the airways.’
- ‘However, this form of hearing requires that a distinct perilymphatic duct receives the compression waves at the fenestra ovalis and carry them along one side of an elongate lagena in a rather specific way.’
- ‘Reducing intracranial and perilymphatic pressures through bed rest, head elevation and with stool softeners can help.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.