One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A better metaphor for the history of children and youth is the perilousness of Huck's journey on the raft.’
- ‘It's difficult to overstate the perilousness of the situation.’
- ‘The best writers I know and read are excruciatingly aware of the perilousness of their situation.’
- ‘Their perilousness lies in their ordered destructiveness - it is a misuse on a vast scale of the human desire for order - and in the irrationality and incalculability of their pressure for the victory of the revolutionary new order.’
- ‘A visual feast, it brilliantly captures the perilousness of being an animal, and an outsider, in a cruel bipedal world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.