One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the present series, edema, manifested locally as tissue swelling and systemically as pulmonary edema and pleural and pericardial effusions, was a prominent feature.’
- ‘One end of the needle was in the pericardial cavity, and the other was in the left ventricular cavity with organized thrombus covering the length of the needle.’
- ‘She underwent reconstruction of the aortic root with enlargement of the aortic root and pericardial patch placement.’
- ‘After the lung and tumor are removed, a vascular pedicle of pericardial fat is loosely sutured to the bronchial stump.’
- ‘These risks include bleeding, infection, hematoma, pneumothorax, pericardial effusion, myocardial infarction, stroke, and death.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.