One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the present series, edema, manifested locally as tissue swelling and systemically as pulmonary edema and pleural and pericardial effusions, was a prominent feature.’
- ‘She underwent reconstruction of the aortic root with enlargement of the aortic root and pericardial patch placement.’
- ‘These risks include bleeding, infection, hematoma, pneumothorax, pericardial effusion, myocardial infarction, stroke, and death.’
- ‘After the lung and tumor are removed, a vascular pedicle of pericardial fat is loosely sutured to the bronchial stump.’
- ‘One end of the needle was in the pericardial cavity, and the other was in the left ventricular cavity with organized thrombus covering the length of the needle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.