One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1The process of evaluating of the quality or capability of a product.‘in a software development life cycle, performance testing is a vital activity’
- ‘Otherwise the performance evaluation should be done in the classroom and confined to subjects such as art, music and physical training, which surely need performance testing.’
- ‘The investigators assessed level of noise caused by aircraft and traffic around the school, and related these levels to the results of cognitive performance testing and health questionnaires.’
- 1.1 The process of evaluating of the heritable characteristics of a farm animal or cultivated crop.‘careful performance testing allows the quality of potential breeding bulls be determined at an early age’
- ‘Vigorous performance testing was implemented to assure that only the best breeding stock of stallions and mares would be used to maintain and enhance the marvelous qualities of this breed.’
- ‘Careful performance testing allows the quality of potential breeding bulls be determined at an early age.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.