One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See performance art
- ‘He has worked as a painter, draftsman, photographer, muralist, sculptor and performance artist.’
- ‘In real life the woman is a performance artist distinguished by her striking pallor, but in this portrait she exists as a shadowy and mysterious character.’
- ‘He was a kind of performance artist who created a body that seemed inherently unstable, one that could never finally adapt to any settled context.’
- ‘She is an art critic, art historian, and performance artist.’
- ‘She is a sculptor who makes feature films, a performance artist who constructs elaborate mechanised contraptions, a poet who straps on surreal extensions to the human body.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.