One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He would like to devise ways of making electronic music more jammable and performable.’
- ‘The current assumption that all the plays are in principle both performable and worth performing is comparatively new.’
- ‘What a tragedy that Mozart never saw fit to complete this tantalising work, with such a brilliant and performable act already virtually finished in all but the details of orchestration.’
- ‘The cantata is a useful and appealing addition to the choral repertoire, eminently performable though also stretching, with contrapuntal textures and lots of dialogue between men's and women's sections.’
- ‘The initial problem was to find a performable Hindi translation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.