One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's far too perfectionistic too: of course, no one can become completely balanced in the center and dish out criticism in precisely balanced portions.’
- ‘Well-organized, orderly, and fastidious, they try to maintain high standards, but can slip into being critical and perfectionistic.’
- ‘For a band that's lacking in perfectionistic recording tactics, the songs are clean and mean.’
- ‘Before perfectionistic pressure gets a stranglehold on you, alter your outlook.’
- ‘And when he was telling me we were all too perfectionistic and still too grade-conscious, I said, ‘But Sir, our grades do come out on the transcript… and low marks look terrible, you know.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.