One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for square number
- ‘If we restrict ourselves to the 2x2 arrays whose diagonals lie on the main diagonal of the table, then the sum of four numbers in the array is always a perfect square.’
- ‘If this is the same as the original whole number then the original was a perfect square.’
- ‘As we continue to add odd numbers we will continue to get perfect squares.’
- ‘When we add the first three odd numbers, one, three and five, we get nine, another perfect square, the square of three.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.