One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of bookbinding in which the leaves are bound by gluing rather than sewing.
- ‘Additionally, the perfect binding will make it less likely that the cover will be pulled off and harder for the mail carrier to fold.’
- ‘It has had trouble in the past binding and compiling these, which have had to be sent to other printers for the perfect binding to be completed properly and on time.’
- ‘Not just labels, it includes standardised brown paper with peel-off corner stickers that help in perfect binding.’
- ‘It's impossible to make a perfect machine, so I don't expect a perfect binding.’
- ‘Then it turned out that they couldn't really do what they said they could do - perfect binding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.