One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of bookbinding in which the leaves are bound by gluing rather than sewing.
- ‘Then it turned out that they couldn't really do what they said they could do - perfect binding.’
- ‘Additionally, the perfect binding will make it less likely that the cover will be pulled off and harder for the mail carrier to fold.’
- ‘Not just labels, it includes standardised brown paper with peel-off corner stickers that help in perfect binding.’
- ‘It's impossible to make a perfect machine, so I don't expect a perfect binding.’
- ‘It has had trouble in the past binding and compiling these, which have had to be sent to other printers for the perfect binding to be completed properly and on time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.